Samstag, 29. Oktober 2011

You say the best, when you say nothing at all....

Today again an english Spot for my lovely english readers! Something about the best thing in world:
I will talk about LOOOVE.
Well, today I was with my great Boyfriend in dance class! I mean, he's soo lovely and handsome and all! He's such a great boyfriend. He gave me a ROSE as gift, because we have 9-months-day tomorrow..
But I'm in Munich on a The Baseballs concert! Its gonna be great fun, but I won't see HIM actually. So he gave me this ROSE today! I tottal Love it! It's soo nice from him, isn't it?
Well, on Monday I will tell you how the TBB concert was!

I Love You
Verena

Etwas über das beste auf der Welt:
Die LIIIEBEEEE!
Heute war ich mit Schatzii mal wieder im Tanzkurs und es war wundervoll. Er ist einfach soo zuckersüß!
Er hat mir eine rote Rose geschenkt weil wir morgen 9monatiges haben, aber ich in München auf einem The Baseballs Konzert bin... Es wird bestimmt shcön in München aber ich werde Adrian voll vermissen... *heuul*
Also gab er mir heute schon die Rose es ist einfach soo lieb gewesen..
Und am Montag sag ich euch alles über das Konzert, ja?

Gruuß, Verena

2 Kommentare:

  1. I'm happy for u ;)
    I was on a dance class with my boyfriend too - today :) Woooeeeee :)
    Dasha.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So lovely, a rose!!! A big hug :)

    AntwortenLöschen