Dienstag, 23. August 2011

23th of August - 23.August

I bet you hadn't known the date without my post! Ahhh, well, yesterday my boyfriend wrote me on Facebook. Remember? He's in Turkey. He's bored without me he said... Me too. Bored without him.
Check out Nerdbirds it's soo cool! And don't forget to vote for me HERE. Thank you soo much! Anything new? Yes, today I put a newspaper in each mailbox of my part of the city. Hard work. But I earn money, thats cool!
The next sentence goes to my readers Roosa, Yade (Jatta) and Patrii. Girls, check the shop out and if you want something i will order for you! I already did for Els! I will order on 10th of september.

Yours, Verenii

Ich wette ihr wüsstet das Datum jetzt nicht ohne mich.  Hihi! Juhuuu, ich habe gestern mit meinem Schatz gechattet. Wisst ihr noch? Er ist gerade in der Türkei. Ohne mich ist ihm langweilig hat er gesgat. Mir auch voll ohne ihn... Schaut doch mal auf nerdbirds.de Die Seite rockt.! Und nicht vergessen für mich auf Facebook zu Voten! (Link im englischen Text) VIELEN DANK! Noch was neues? Ja, heute habe ich Prospekte verteilt. Harte Arbeit bei der Hitze aber macht Spaß und ich verdiene was!

Eure Verenii

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen